Pool pump

Vecchione82

Jun 23, 2021
Missouri
I have an Intex Krystal Clear sand filter pool pump model number SF70110-2. We bought the pump last year. Dewinterized it this spring pimp worked fine. The pump was working fine just yesterday. Today I go out to turn pump on nothing happened. Tried a new outlet think that was the problem still will not turn on. Tried resting it still will not turn on. The digital numbers do not show up in the display screen. Please help.

I have an Intex Krystal Clear sand filter pool pump model number SF70110-2. We bought the pump last year. Dewinterized it this spring pimp worked fine. The pump was working fine just yesterday. Today I go out to turn pump on nothing happened. Tried a new outlet think that was the problem still will not turn on. Tried resting it still will not turn on. The digital numbers do not show up in the display screen. Please help.
I had the same issue and found a workaround today and got my pool ( 32x16X52 ) to do it’s 8 hours cycle. If you still haven’t found a solution let me know and I’ll try my best to explain what I did. Cheers

Reactions: Mdragger88
Reactions: Mdragger88
Mine was out of the warranty period. But I have managed to sort things out. If anyone out there is still looking for a solution let me know and I’ll try explain and show you what I did. Cheers
maybe go ahead and explain, someone might find this thread when you aren't around. even better make a new thread on the topic with detailed instructions and if possible, photos!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.