Pool pump overheating

Hi guys,
my pool pump is hayward super II, motor is one year old. I went out of town for few weeks and when i came back basket was full majorly, i removed basket cleaned impeller from debrief as much as i could, used wire hanger and there was noting left anymore. A week later my pump started shutting off when in first speed, i measured temp and it shuts off once it gets to 190F. No weird sound no scraping , it just shuts off at exactly 190. I ran pump at only first speed at in stays at 160F and it doesn't shut off. do i need to take it apart and try cleaning impeller more. what should i do ?

Thank You in advance

I would remove the motor/impeller from the wet end and inspect it for debris/interference.

Pump motors usually have thermal limiter switches which will shut down the motor if it gets too hot. The reason it is getting too hot is likely because of some form of extra load on the motor (i.e. impeller interference).

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.