Silver Supporter
May 30, 2020
Central PA
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm looking for shaded/covered patio furniture. I don't mean like big umbrellas or anything - we have a big cantilevered umbrella with loungers underneath it but due a skin condition I can't sit in the sun very long so I'm looking for additional furniture that's shaded. I was looking at something like this but not sure it's worth the price or that I have room for it. Anyone have anything they recommend?

This is not specifically what you asked for, but I have two of these rolling umbrella bases that provides me with movable shade (think Roger Rabbit's portable hole!) wherever I need it. I too avoid the sun and these are fantastic.

This might not be a bad option! the umbrella we have now has this huge base filled with 200 pounds of sand or something crazy and can't be moved.

This might not be a bad option! the umbrella we have now has this huge base filled with 200 pounds of sand or something crazy and can't be moved.
You can literally roll the umbrellas around with one finger. We've had ours for about 10 years and they still operate smoothly and beautifully. This way, you can choose whatever furniture you'd like and still be able to provide shade wherever you'd like. The umbrellas we have in ours tilt to allow more flexibility in shade coverage.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.