Seminole, FL
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite Pro (T-15)
So, grandkids were over yesterday and the weather was nice, so we thought it was time to heat up the spa for some fun.
I haven't tested the pool in months. Christmas, covid, etc. But I've been running the pump, and I knew the chlorine had to be in the ballpark because the pool is crystal clear. Sure enough, FC 5.5, pH way high (as expected). Some MA (per Poolmath "effects of adding") and half an hour later we're heating the spa.
I'll do full tests today, and adjust other stuff as needed, but swim season here we come!

full

Holy cow it's THAT time already ??

I was feels like -11 over the weekend and have a ways to go, but if you're opening, little by little.......

:party:

• Wow
Reactions: poolnoobgrandma
I mean. Mt Washington had -110 windchills while Mars was only -105, so I have THAT going for me, which is nice. 😁
Well, we're not heating the pool just yet. Gonna wait for consistent temps in the mid 70s and up. But we are in prime spa weather here!

Reactions: Newdude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.