pool math how to

Hey guys,

I'm a 20 year pool owner and now have my own route for 11 months. I bought 64 accounts and built it up to 78. I've "had" to hire help and wanted to know how to pay/use ONE pool math account/data for multiple users. I love pool math.... unless anyone thinks there is a better resource for my application.

thanks!

We’ve seen a user in Florida I believe have in the hundreds of pools so PoolMath is perfect for ya. The subscription will handle your needs just fine 👍 Simply have the other “employee” login on their device to your TFP account and the data will sync between your devices.

Excellent! When and if there is a way to pay per user then let me know. I want to play by the rules making sure support and improvements for pool math continue :)
Possibly you could make a donation to the site or maybe even designate it be assigned to the PoolMath account. You can even set up a continuing donation - donate 'x' amount on a recurring basis.

If both users need access to the same pool info, it may be difficult to pay on an individual user basis.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.