Silver Supporter
Jun 2, 2020
Iowa
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
So the pool company will break ground soon on our pool and I went out and downloaded the pool math app. I've been poking around and upgraded so I can keep a historical log. The actuary in me loves the ability to track. Thank you to whoever built it. Much appreciated!

Glad you like it! If you would do TFP a huge favor and give the app a good review in App Store or Google Play Store (wherever you got it from), that would be greatly appreciated. Good reviews raise the apps visibility on those platforms and helps TFP to reach more pool owners.

@Leebo , the site admin, loves positive comments.

Glad you like it! If you would do TFP a huge favor and give the app a good review in App Store or Google Play Store (wherever you got it from), that would be greatly appreciated. Good reviews raise the apps visibility on those platforms and helps TFP to reach more pool owners.

@Leebo , the site admin, loves positive comments.
I'm lazy and never leave reviews, saw this post and thought, go leave a good review! Apparently 2017 Kne had the same thought and Pool Math is already ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leebo and jseyfert3
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.