Pool liner stained

Aug 2, 2013
Hi all, I have a big stain problem (caused by a previous guest) that I've not seen in 8 years of having the pool. You can see from the picture a green/yellow above the water line. I can only assume this has been caused by suntan lotion of some sort of false tanning product. There are one or two drops of the same colour on the pool floor so can only assume they were applying suntan lotion in the pool and some got spilt.

I've tried all I can think of to remove the stain, but its not shifting. Wonder if any of you have had similar problems and managed to reduce or remove the stain. It's quite ugly on the eye for future guests.

Pic is attached,

thanks,
Andy.

Attachments

• pool_stain.jpg
    pool_stain.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 8
Hi, thanks for the reply. I have ordered some Magic Eraser and will see how I get on with that. In the mean time I've crumbled up some chlorine tablets to make a paste and have been scrubbing that on around the water line. Very slight improvment, so will wait to see what the magic eraser can do before trying the other methods.

Reactions: Texas Splash
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.