Pool liner (Garrett Liners)

Feb 8, 2018
NY
Hi all, I've searched the boards for questions pertaining to liner color in water. I found a few threads, but they weren't exactly what I was looking for so here I am.

My PB uses Garrett Liners, so that is specifically what I am looking for. I am trying to get a Caribbean blue, perhaps turquoise or deep blue, but not the bright royal blue that many liners create.

I believe I've narrowed my choices down to Onyx (with no border) which gives me a turquoise, and either Sandstone or Clearwater (with no border) which I believe give me a lightish Caribbean blue.

Does anyone have pictures of their Garrett lined pool, filled with water, in any of these liner colors?

TIA!

I actually just posted a picture of ours in the vinyl liner thread. We have Clearwater (with mesa tile border).

Vinyl Liner Pattern Roundup Project - Post Pic Name Of Your Liner - Page 19

Here's a few pics:

80MQWP6.jpg

q1YdLMI.jpg

GDU3Vtl.png

20180530_080950_resized.jpg

My liner is from my manufacturer called "Basque". This picture actually makes it look more blue than it does in real life, in real life it looks more turquoise, sea-like. My family all thought it made the pool look a bit "green" because it didn't have that traditional "blue pool look". I think it looks great, looks like a natural pool and there's no hiding cloudiness or water issues! Only thing is that it's tougher to spot small debris on the floor while vacuuming.

http://www.trevi.com/p-1790-basque-u-bead-round-52.aspx

Does anyone know if GLI Obsidian and Garrett Nightlife are the same liner? Clearly they look slightly different in these samples, but wondering if they produce the final result in water? Anyone have pictures of Garrett Nightlife under water?
7-Nightlife-4.jpg
ObsidianCategory.jpg

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.