Pool liner for 22 x 52 intex ultra frame

julier

Jun 30, 2022
ohio
I am new to this site so any help would be wonderful.
I am looking for a new liner for my 22 x 52 ultra frame pool. The Intex website is showing the model I need is unavailable (SKU: 11512EH) but they have a newer model available (SKU: 12438E). I contacted the customer servers rep and was told that they no longer make the older model pool and have replaced all of the t-joints and vertical legs in the newer model. Does anyone know if the newer liner will fit the older frame.
Also, I am sure this on mentioned somewhere on here but a great use of PVC is to make a pool cover holder and attach it to the side 1656648640726.png

Julie, welcome to TFP! :wave: It's a shame you haven't received any replies from fellow AGP owners yet, so I wanted to check to see if you are still searching? At the very least I wanted to welcome you to our forum. If you still need help, please post back as much as you need to for help and visibility of this topic. Have a nice 4th!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.