Mid Missouri
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Intex Krystal Clear
We are planning on the intex ultra xtr, 18 x 9. We have a 12 by 12 level concrete slab and adding another one next week. I have a few questions. First, I plan to order straight from intex. Does anybody know about how long they take to deliver? I am nervous to order before the concrete goes in (in case there are problems.) Second, I have a gas line (for my grill), but it is only a 1/2 inch line and the plumber says I can only have about 80k btu because of how far it is from the main line. This rules out most big pools, but based on my math, I only need a 50k btu heater. The pool only holds 4500 gallons. I can't find an actual pool heater that small, but I did find a Camplux residential natural gas heater that is 68K btu. Would this work? Any advice appreciated. We are located in mid missouri and the pool will be fairly shaded from trees.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.