Pool Heater Fuselink Fault Jandy LXi 400k btu

Dux72

May 21, 2017
Portland
So this has been a continuous problem since having this heater/pool installed little over 3 years ago... Every year this fault comes up and the pool builder essentially tells us to go pound sand on ever fixing...

So have a Fuselink error. I know that its most likely the vent safety but what can cause this to go bad? Im regular on the pool chems and all is good..

Thanks in advance.

So this has been a continuous problem since having this heater/pool installed little over 3 years ago... Every year this fault comes up and the pool builder essentially tells us to go pound sand on ever fixing...

So have a Fuselink error. I know that its most likely the vent safety but what can cause this to go bad? Im regular on the pool chems and all is good..

Thanks in advance.

Did you get any joy with this jandy fusrlink fault as I have the same problem poole always serviced new cct board fitted 2 yrs ago but same fault now appearing

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.