pool finish identification

It’s pebbles set in plaster, which is generally known by the trade name product “Pebbletec”. There is also a version that uses finer pebbles known as “Pebblesheen”. For all purposes on TFP both are classified under the plaster finish category.

Thanks chief, went to their website last week, was curious if this was it and it didn't quite look the same. But maybe this is an older version. My pool is over 20 years and I have no idea when it was last repaired or plastered.

Thanks chief, went to their website last week, was curious if this was it and it didn't quite look the same. But maybe this is an older version. My pool is over 20 years and I have no idea when it was last repaired or plastered.

There are several pebble finish manufacturers, and some pool plastering companies that do their own in house custom pebble finish blends. Yours looks like smaller aggregate, which could be Pebble Tec pebble sheen, or Stonescapes mini pebble, or CL Industries sunstone pearl, or something totally custom. Color looks pretty close to Stonescapes Aqua Cool to me.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.