Pool Color - PebbleSheen Blue Surf vs Aqua Blue - which is more blue and less turquoise?

cbar

Aug 7, 2022
Raleigh, NC
We are building our first pool and are deciding between Pebble Sheen Blue Surf and Aqua Blue. We want a blue pool, not turquoise or green. Our favorite is Pebble Brilliance Clearwater but the upgrade is out of our budget. Any pictures and suggestions would be very helpful!

Cbar.... while i can't answer your question I can offer up this in hopes you'll see one or both of the colors you're considering.

Maddie :flower:

Thank you! Yesterday we went to see some actual pools done in both PebbleSheen Aqua Blue and Blue Surf. We landed on Blue Surf. We liked it better. It was less gray. Our house is cream, off-white and brown tones. Now on to tile. Does anyone have a picture of NPT Oceans-Marine 6x6 tile on their pool? Would love to see how it looks.

We are building our first pool and are deciding between Pebble Sheen Blue Surf and Aqua Blue. We want a blue pool, not turquoise or green. Our favorite is Pebble Brilliance Clearwater but the upgrade is out of our budget. Any pictures and suggestions would be very helpful!
We just finished building ours and used Blue Surf with Walnut travertine. I’m very happy with the color - we also wanted ours to be blue.

Attachments

• C98455C6-A0E4-4E5C-AC9A-B7AF20D45C43.jpeg
    C98455C6-A0E4-4E5C-AC9A-B7AF20D45C43.jpeg
    535.7 KB · Views: 73
Reactions: cbar
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.