Pool Cleaners (robot, etc)- how long have you had yours?

Thanks for the advice. I just ordered the Dolphin Premier. It has wifi and bluetooth and also came with a caddy. I found a lot of models hard to get here in Canada. Like the Dolphin S200. It wasn't even available on Amazon. Anyway, I wanted some of bells and whistles so found the premier on sale in Toronto with free shipping.

Reactions: markayash
Blue Diamond - 10 years and 3 months with zero repairs. Vacuum pump motor still working but motor to drive vac across pool died 3 days ago.

No complaints except a minor one that repair costs are enough to pay for a mid-priced robot replacement.

This is in East Central Florida, with solar heat so the season is long. No cage so it had to deal with the usual blown-in dirt/sand plus leaves, live oak pollen, etc.

Going to try out the Dolphin M600 as a replacement - sourced from Marina Pool, Spa, etc.

Second week or so with the Doheny's Discovery. It cleans ok, undecided if I would purchase again. I also have Nautilus CC Plus that should be returning today from a warranty repair after 1.5 years of use. It cleans very well, but I would not buy it again, because the black plastic side panels leave black marks on the corners of my plaster pool. Very obnoxious to scrub off. Also, the tracks come off on occasion.

Potential Future Robot / Assistive Device Owner here 🙋🏼‍♀️and I’m curious to know....

-what equipment do you have ?
-how long have you had it / has it been operational ?
-would you purchase it again, or just go back to regular brushing / vacuuming process?

THANKS!
M600
Less than 1 yr/Yes after 3 times sending it to Maytronics for repairs @ $65 each time for shipping
I wouldn't buy anything from Maytronics again

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.