Pool Build in SW Ohio - Almost there!

So, I have learned that the variable speed pumps will have bubbles at the lower speeds. I have also been advised to not worry about it :cool:

I see them whenever I drop below 1400 rpm.

Like you, I have a few bubbles in pump strainer basket. Now I just walk away!
The perfectionist OCD in me is cringing...😂

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
We are almost there! Deck is done, sprinkler lines and low voltage for lighting is in, cover comes this week. If the rain holds off, they will backfill topsoil and stack the fire pit this week also. I heated the water once just long enough to make it bearable for the boys to jump in and swim a bit, but I’m pretty sure an oil sheik smiles somewhere every time I fire that thing without a cover, so no more of that until CoverStar comes. 😀. I haven’t posted pics for a while, so here’s an update. Lots of help from you guys to get this far with no regrets along the way. Y’all are amazing!
29EE1A39-C839-4620-9D37-39891C6FEB0E.jpegBE7C8310-E2E3-4437-BC9C-A6369134EEA2.jpeg
6FB1F5D8-49FD-4E83-B98B-5E3239A86765.jpeg
...and maybe my favorite picture so far...testing so easy a 9-year-old can do it. 😀
B64B2844-3CA1-490D-829C-C2C982122F81.jpeg

Hahaha! I have spent waaaay too many hours on that thing. Kept me occupied through the pandemic, I guess.

We were a little nervous about going with the black liner, but I could not love it more. When the sun hits it, it’s super deep turquoise/steel blue. Can’t wait to get the deck done next week.
Is it just a solid black liner? I saw where you had asked people for pics of the Latham Onyx, but I haven't seen any responses with pics on that one. I'm in the liner picking stage currently.

Is it just a solid black liner? I saw where you had asked people for pics of the Latham Onyx, but I haven't seen any responses with pics on that one. I'm in the liner picking stage currently.
It is Latham Onyx. We picked it blind, as we couldn’t find pictures. That said, we absolutely love the way it turned out. If you want pictures other than what you see here, just ask - happy to help.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
It is Latham Onyx. We picked it blind, as we couldn’t find pictures. That said, we absolutely love the way it turned out. If you want pictures other than what you see here, just ask - happy to help.
Yes, if you have pics of the sun shining on it that would be great. I'm new here, but unless I'm missing it, I only see the pics of when it was being built. I'm going to look some more. Thank you so much!!

Actually, I see the pic where the sun is shining on half of it, so I can see the colors. Thank you!
I just looked back, and don't have any good ones in the sun. I'll take a few later this week when I'm around and post them for you. It's a deep turquois in the sun and dark blue - almost black - in the shade. In all cases, it is like a mirror - you can see the trees, clouds, etc. on the surface perfectly. We love it.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.