Pool bid advice in So Cal

Kniazi01

Jan 13, 2021
Thousand Oaks, CA
Hello,

I am a new member and appreciate all of the information on this forum. I have received 5 proposals and I have narrowed it down to the attached proposal (snapshot of design also attached). I chose this one as the PB answered all of my newbie questions and has been really responsive and receptive to all of our input. He has a good reputation in the area based on reviews and has not only built several pools in my community but actually use to reside here and built a pool in his own home. I have a pretty large slope in my backyard which will require retaining wall. I would appreciate it any feedback and suggestions before I proceed. Thank you.

Attachments

• Pool Bid.pdf
    67.6 KB · Views: 81
  • Pool pic.jpg
    Pool pic.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
The pool looks great. It’s about the size of ours. I’m so glad we don’t live in CA though because it seems so expensive. But everything in CA is expensive.

Reactions: Kniazi01
Hi! :wave:
I love that you have different levels on your deck, and the back wall is Wonderful! :love:
Your plan mentions benches, where will they be at? Do you have an aerial view of the pool?
Getting the SWG (Salt Water Generator) is a sure suggestion you will get here! If you have any specific questions too, there are many many experts on here willing to help!

Thanks!! Here is an aerial view with where the bench would be. From what I read pentair is the way to go with equipment. The pool returns is 3 sufficient? We are leaning toward pebble tec but am open to suggestions? Lights how many are good for 30 x 15 free form pool. I have heard one but others have said 3? Suggestions for tiles are welcome as well.

Attachments

• 732B00F0-6A96-48A4-B6D1-808AB5380090.jpeg
    732B00F0-6A96-48A4-B6D1-808AB5380090.jpeg
    639.5 KB · Views: 24
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.