Pool app

DMS2014

Silver Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 22, 2014
Houston, Texas
I hope this is the right place to post this. I did a search and there was another post.

My app is telling me that when my pH is 7.5 and my parameter is 7.5, and I get the ! Problem thing. Is there a way to fix that? I mean, sure, I could put 7.6 but that just seems silly

It's a setting in Pool Math. You go to settings -> Sharing / Link from TroubleFreePool.com user profile, and it shows up when someone clicks on your name (like on mine). :)

My app is telling me that when my pH is 7.5 and my parameter is 7.5, and I get the ! Problem thing. Is there a way to fix that? I mean, sure, I could put 7.6 but that just seems silly

The exclamation points are telling you the pH is outside the ideal (as opposed to the recommended) range. For now, simply ignore them. In another thread, people have asked to turn off the warning.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.