Polaris Pool Sweep 360 Feed Hose

Mar 15, 2017
Rocklin/CA
How long do these hoses usually last? Our Pool Sweep 360 pressure side is about 3 years old. Lately I’ve been having to shorten my hose little by little coz it keeps cracking near the beginning of the hose. Should I replace the just 1st portion that keeps cracking or replace the entire hose? I see they sell 72-inch replacement hose (Zodiac brand) on Amazon for about $15. Also, see the full hose kit for about $115.

I believe it should last quite a few years. I have a Polaris (8years old) and it still looks like brand new however I only use it about 2 times a year. When not in use it is in the original box in the garage.
Do you leave it in the pool all the time?
What is your water chemistry? If you have too much chlorine it could prematurely break down the hoses.
Can you post some numbers?
FC-
CC-
TC-
pH-
TA-
CH-
CYA-
Hope this helps:cheers:
BTW it is up to you how you should replace the hose. If it was me I would replace the whole hose for $115:D

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.