Polaris 955 Err10

Jun 2, 2014
LI, NY
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Getting Err10 on my Polaris 955. The pins seem fine, machine is clean. We realized that the cord is starting to disconnect from the connector and I remembered my daughter pulling on the cord last week to the point she toppled the stand over.

I posted a picture of the piece I’m speaking of but my husband tried to fix it as I was typing this post! He said she pulled the back wire out.

Is this something we can fix on our own or do you recommended bringing it in to a dealer?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    279.6 KB · Views: 8
It's not a big deal and a dealer can take care of it pretty fast. It's too complicated for the homeowner to deal with. Just so you know the cable has 2 ends. Just because you suspect that's the problem It may be the other end and it will cost you a new cable.

It's actually pretty easy to fix. The end of the cable screws off, and then the individual wires are set into the connector pins with a little set screw. If you can use a few basic tools (hex key, wire cutter/stripper) you should be back in business fast.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.