Plumbing Contract Question

What exactly does this mean to you?
“Builder to install 1/2 fill line as a minimum from hose Bibb”

Thanks for feedback.
My first impression is that the PB will install a minimum 1/2 inch line from the hose bib to the pool as a fill line. It should be under your deck and exit below the coping to fill the pool. It appears it will be a manual valve that you will need to turn on to add water to your pool.

My first impression is that the PB will install a minimum 1/2 inch line from the hose bib to the pool as a fill line. It should be under your deck and exit below the coping to fill the pool. It appears it will be a manual valve that you will need to turn on to add water to your pool.
Thank you. Looks like this was missed. That’s how I read it also. Been using my hose for a year until I was getting a pump repaired under warranty and the tech told me there is normally a fill line. 🤦‍♂️

Did the builder install an auto fill around the deck or skimmer and forget to connect it? Also look around the equipment pad for a capped 1/2 PVC line, that would be the fill, mine was at grade level. In our build the plumber piped it to the pad, the PB did the piping from the pad to the spigot.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.