Please help: Not sure how to open new salt water pool

I'm confused about the salt added to this pool. Are we assuming the salt is intended to be just to enhance the "feel" of the water?

Also, I would suggest adding a skimmer to the pool. A skimmer is easily the best and most efficient device for clearing surface debris. I wouldn't be without one. They aren't expensive, yet Intex is out of stock for them. You may want to check with your pool mfr, maybe they make one. The ones for the pools w/blow up rings look like this one: http://www.intexstore.com/ProductDetail ... ductID=304

Someone is trying to sell one of these on ebay for $89. Holy cow... I'd skim w/a net for years before paying that much. Ridiculous!

Locating one of these won't be easy, especially to ship to Canada. Were I you, I'd keep my eye out for local people selling their pool equipment (is there craigslist in Canada?) or giving away broken easy/fast set pools that include skimmers.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.