PLEASE HELP! Amazon solar heater DYI install

Aug 16, 2015
Upstate, NY
Hello,
Trying to install the $90+/- solar pool heater found on azon and many other locations. While I read the many review comments about the wierd fitting sizes, I also read the many other comments that all the fittings you need could be found at home depot. I am sad to say I am at a loss. I simply can't find anything that allows me to convert from the 1-1/2" pool hose end to 1-1/2" PVC. I very stupidly tried a make a super short pool hose section with a screw on fitting. I have posted my very failed attempt. The black elbow end looks just like the beige fitting I also posted. If you can take pity on me please post the explict fittings (links?) that will take you from a male pool hose type fitting (like the beige one in the photo) to 1-1/2" PVC. Thank you so much.IMG_20180707_165445349_HDR.jpgIMG_20180707_170600453.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.