Silver Supporter
Aug 5, 2020
Katy
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
Good evening everyone. My pump was just fired up on Monday evening and I’m on my second week of brushing a radiant fusion pebble finish. I’m still seeing plaster dust. My question is does the pool pump which is running 24/7 at the moment remove all of the plaster dust eventually? The pool is 13k gallons if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• E42247E0-F008-47AC-8549-77ADA83D3B4F.jpeg
    E42247E0-F008-47AC-8549-77ADA83D3B4F.jpeg
    728.7 KB · Views: 8
You may want to update your signature to include your equipment info. What type of filter are you using? Eventually the filter will capture it all. Now that you have good circulation that will help. When you have more consistent swimming that will also help to circulate the remaining particles. You may want to watch the pressure increase on your filter as it may need to be cleaned or backwashed (depending if you have a cartridge or DE or Sand filter).

You may want to update your signature to include your equipment info. What type of filter are you using? Eventually the filter will capture it all. Now that you have good circulation that will help. When you have more consistent swimming that will also help to circulate the remaining particles. You may want to watch the pressure increase on your filter as it may need to be cleaned or backwashed (depending if you have a cartridge or DE or Sand filter).
I will update my pump info. Thanks for chiming in. 👍🏽

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.