Pitcher Cocktails for parties!

How about some Fireball sangria!

1 cup Dole Pineapple Peach Mango juice
1 cup Fireball (I always add more)
1 bottle red wine (dry is good, since juice is sweet)

Mix, chill, and serve over frozen mixed fruit instead of ice.

Fins to the left, Fins to the Right...

This thing makes pretty good margaritas.
78fb4b100bf741daac765fd13117aa63.jpg

For all you current and "wannabe" liquor chiller aficionados:

LIQUID MARIJUANA COCKTAIL

3/4 oz Spiced Rum
3/4 oz Melon Liqueur
3/4 oz Coconut Rum
3/4 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Sweet and Sour
1 oz Pineapple Juice or more to taste

This is for an 8 ounce glass with ice. Adjust quantities up for a "batch" and to taste accordingly. Of course you won't need the ice running it through a chiller. Shot glass quantities recommended ONLY!
Disclaimer: I will not be held legally or morally responsible for any "misuse" of said recipe.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
For all you current and "wannabe" liquor chiller aficionados:

LIQUID MARIJUANA COCKTAIL

3/4 oz Spiced Rum
3/4 oz Melon Liqueur
3/4 oz Coconut Rum
3/4 oz Blue Curacao
1 oz Sweet and Sour
1 oz Pineapple Juice or more to taste

This is for an 8 ounce glass with ice. Adjust quantities up for a "batch" and to taste accordingly. Of course you won't need the ice running it through a chiller. Shot glass quantities recommended ONLY!
Disclaimer: I will not be held legally or morally responsible for any "misuse" of said recipe.

So which chiller are you using? :)

Great thread! I'll be following this one!!!

I made a pitcher of this for a Summer party last year. People loved it.

This is for one drink (obviously)
BAHAMA MAMA
1⁄2 fluid ounce rum
1⁄2 fluid ounce coconut rum
1⁄2 fluid ounce grenadine
1 fluid ounce orange juice
1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
1 cup crushed ice

We made this one this weekend and everyone loved it!

One gallon of the best Margaritas you will ever have.

Fill a gallon container about half way with ice, pour in one 750 or full liter bottle of decent 100% agave Tequila (Cuervo Tradicional is fine, Sauza, etc), 350 ml bottle (or a bit more) of Cointreau, one to two quarts of fresh squeezed lime juice (you can get by with a bottle of real-lemon), or some combo there of - lemons work too. Finally the secret ingredient - about a cup of dark agave syrup - to taste - go ahead and spend some time taste-testing, this is important work. :D

Stir well or shake if equipment allows, and serve on the rocks in salt-rimmed glasses. Garnish with lime wheel or wedge if you feel like it. Salud!

Fill a gallon container about half way with ice, pour in one 750 or full liter bottle of decent 100% agave Tequila (Cuervo Tradicional is fine, Sauza, etc), 350 ml bottle (or a bit more) of Cointreau, one to two quarts of fresh squeezed lime juice (you can get by with a bottle of real-lemon), or some combo there of - lemons work too. Finally the secret ingredient - about a cup of dark agave syrup - to taste - go ahead and spend some time taste-testing, this is important work. :D

Stir well or shake if equipment allows, and serve on the rocks in salt-rimmed glasses. Garnish with lime wheel or wedge if you feel like it. Salud!

This is a great drink, true, but beware -- after making a 4-gallon batch 3 years ago (same ingredients but traditional 3-2-1 ratio for margaritas), it has been permanently banned from my neighborhood in bulk form. Yours is heavier on the lime juice, which seems much safer, particularly in 1-gallon increments.

My new, safer (but not as good ...) "bulk" margarita recipe I think has been mentioned earlier (per gallon):
  • 8 cups cold water
  • 1 liter 100 percent agave tequila, chilled
  • 2 (12-ounce) cans frozen limeade, thawed in the refrigerator
  • 4 ounces frozen concentrated orange juice (1/2 cup), thawed
  • 1/4 cup bottled lime juice
My signature memorial day drink this year was this: Green Isaac's Special Recipe - Supercall. Goal was to keep everyone hydrated with the coconut water and slightly buzzed with the gin -- was a hit, although too much gin is, well, still too much gin ...

Doesnt the ice in this just melt and dilute the drink? If you serve on the rocks are you still putting ice in the container?

This is a great drink, true, but beware -- after making a 4-gallon batch 3 years ago (same ingredients but traditional 3-2-1 ratio for margaritas), it has been permanently banned from my neighborhood in bulk form. Yours is heavier on the lime juice, which seems much safer, particularly in 1-gallon increments.

LOL back in the day where anyone would have banned things we stuck to beer, for the most part.

Doesnt the ice in this just melt and dilute the drink? If you serve on the rocks are you still putting ice in the container?
It needs a certain amount of dilution. The ice in the batch serves that purpose, the ice in the glasses is to keep it cold! :D

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.