Pics of handrail location

gvalas

Bronze Supporter
Feb 3, 2018
Raleigh NC
Hi! I’d love to see pics of everyone’s handrails and locations. In particular if you have a handrail near a splash deck/tanning lounge. We feel we need to install them for the little one and also for our aging family members. The positioning and size are a point of discussion right now. I also want to make sure the handrails’ location doesn’t impact umbrella holes that will made in the coping along both sides of the splash deck.

If you post a diagram of your pool plan I'm sure you will get some suggestions on the recommended place(s) to put a railing. A visual goes a long way. Then maybe others will also share theirs. I don't have a handrail or I'd have posted a picture for you. :(

We thought about that too, but the PB said it would get in way of conversation with folks on deck. We decided to put it on the left side of the splash deck. Maybe we'll change it to a nicer rail next summer and live with it as is. Thanks!

We went with a slightly more modern looking hand rail

47972721563_19c1520356_k.jpg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.