Perimeter Overflow Spa

You might also consider just having some deep returns in the floor so that heated water can be pumped into the spa from below and give you faster and more even heating. You can then use that to run the spa overflow without the air jets on. Running the jets and overflow constantly will create enormous amounts of aeration that will drive pH up. Having deep returns with no air will help alleviate that problem.

Hello again, spa is built! lol jk we have started the excavation (pictures attached) but we have a long way to go. Next we are running plumbing and then off to rebar. I had a question on this point you made. How would these "deep returns" be fed? Would my single return line be split when it enters the spa and be directed to the venturi jets and to the deep returns? or would you suggest running two separate return lines?

Attachments

• IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    915.4 KB · Views: 18
Hello again, spa is built! lol jk we have started the excavation (pictures attached) but we have a long way to go. Next we are running plumbing and then off to rebar. I had a question on this point you made. How would these "deep returns" be fed? Would my single return line be split when it enters the spa and be directed to the venturi jets and to the deep returns? or would you suggest running two separate return lines?
Definitely 2 separate return lines with a three way valve at the pad

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.