Pentair ScreenLogic Reading Incorrect Water Temperatures

ajc77

Aug 1, 2019
Orlando, FL
Hello,

I have a salt system and am using the Pentair ScreenLogic interface. The pool and spa water temperatures showing in the app are significantly different than the actual water temperature. Example: Pentair Screenlogic reads that the water temp is 99degrees, but the in pool thermometer reads that the water is only 72 degrees (and it definitely feels like 72 not 98!). The significant difference is causing trouble when I try to heat the spa - because it thinks it is already 'at temp' and so it is now taking hours to heat it rather than the using 20-30min!

Any ideas of what would be causing this and how to fix it? The pool & system is only 2 years old.

Thank you so much!
Anna

Yeah, ours is the same. You can change the "Sensor Calibration" in the SLConfig App or the ScreenLogic Desktop software. Just be aware it may get uncalibrated over time again. We set ours last year and it was good, but when we started swimming again a few weeks ago it was reading 89 Degrees when the actual temp of the water was 80ish. We went into Sensor Calibration on the app and changed it to 81 and it seems to now be working. (Note: I actually was NOT able to successfully change it using the Android App. My spouse did it on the iPhone SLConfig app and it worked.)

Yeah, ours is the same. You can change the "Sensor Calibration" in the SLConfig App or the ScreenLogic Desktop software. Just be aware it may get uncalibrated over time again. We set ours last year and it was good, but when we started swimming again a few weeks ago it was reading 89 Degrees when the actual temp of the water was 80ish. We went into Sensor Calibration on the app and changed it to 81 and it seems to now be working. (Note: I actually was NOT able to successfully change it using the Android App. My spouse did it on the iPhone SLConfig app and it worked.)

This is great info, thank you! I just tried using my iPhone to adjust the sensor calibration in the SLConfig app. At first it appears the adjusted temperatures save, but as soon as leave that screen the app they reset to where they were - and also does not update to the ScreenLogic app.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.