Seminole Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair iChlor 30
I was curious if anyone has taken advantage of the rebates on all the equipment Pentair is offering. I am using all of their equipment Pump, heater, ichlor as well as automation. I read its going on until the end of 2020. Did your pool builder help with this or are we pretty much on our own. I dont really have the receipts for the individual equipment. Any idea what is needed?

MY PB provided me a list of all my serial numbers, as well as am invoice to submit for the rebates. The invoice doesn't list the individual part prices, just the pool build cost. They tell me this is what they provide their customers, and everyone has gotten the rebate money, albeit in months, not weeks, but it comes. If you do not have a list of serial numbers from the PB, they will be on your equipment. Also, the contract signed with the PB can also be used as proof of purchase to Pentair.

I filled out my rebate forms online. You can create a user account, fill out the forms, then upload the documents to the site.

One other thing with rebates... You may find an electric company rebate out there as well if you bought a VS pump. In Illinois, ComEd is the local electric supplier and they have a $250 rebate if you bought an energy efficient pump, and my Pentair VS pump is listed. You also have to create an account online, submit the form, and upload the documents.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.