Pentair Minimax NT 400 blower fan wheel

Completed replacement of pentair nt minimax blower fan. Very easy and saved $300. purchased replacement fan from emotorstore. Craig Bagdon was extremely helpful and determined the correct fan and rotation is Fasco 1-6143. Go save yourself some money and diy. hardest part was getting old fan off motor. used small pulley puller and came right off.

I too used a small pulley puller, and actually had to grind down a little of the underside of the 3 pulleys, so it would fit better.

I too used a small pulley puller, and actually had to grind down a little of the underside of the 3 pulleys, so it would fit better.
Hey, I have the same problem and now the assembly is no longer available. Those of you that replaced with the Fasco 1-6143 Single Inlet Blower Wheel. How is it going now? Did the product hold up? Also, do you remember if yours was a 1/4 inch bore?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.