pentair intelliflo pump doing something really wierd

TimpoolTn2019

Gold Supporter
In The Industry
Oct 29, 2019
Tennessee
Hoping there are some gurus out there that can help ....I have two identical Intelliflow VSF 3.0HP pumps, approx. 2 years old. one pumps the pool water through the filter while the other is occasionally turned on to run the slide and waterfall. The pumps are wired direct to the Easytouch panel and we use the Screenlogic App to start and stop the slide/waterfall pump (the filter pump runs 24/7 at 40GPM).
The pumps and software has works with no issues for the past two years, just the other day when we went to start the waterfall, the pump started for maybe 2 seconds then stopped and did not restart. If we turned the pump off with the app and restarted it, it just repeats the same thing. I disconnected the pump from the easytouch panel and was able to start it without issue using the pump control panel. When I turn it off and reconnect it to the easytouch cable, it does the same thing as before, Does anybody know how to fix this?
Thanks!
Tim

I’m definitely no expert but if they are identical why not exchange the cables too and see what happens. Does the problem follow when you change the cables too?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.