Sparkmaster

In The Industry
Aug 2, 2008
Conway SC
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
I'm thinking this goes under "Everything Else" since I'm not asking for help. Now I know the majority do not like to use these products / pucks. But being who I am LOL, I purchased one to replace my Hayward that was 8.5 years old. Anyways, Purchased this and installed.. The black pipe was cracked and leaked everywhere.. Emailed CS and what a joke.. Send them professional installers invoice. Seriously? I need to hire someone to install and get warrantee. Anyways, I replaced it.. Fast forward a month and decided to add pucks. Opened it up and the pucks were still all there, not even used a bit. Pretty much dry. So I decided to do a re-do it with it being top fed instead of bottom fed.. Read with a VS pump it may be better. So I pulled out the valve and low and behold something funny yet WTF. The idiot that put Teflon tape on the threads covered the hole about 80 percent if not more.. IDIOTS. Rant over.. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Newdude
I'm always torn when I mess something up. On one hand, I caused myself grief. On the other hand, I like the guy who did it so it stings less.

"Professional installer". Bwaaahaaa.

full

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.