MaxinePool

Jul 1, 2022
Southern California
Hello pool owners and swimmers! I've spent way too many hours looking at pictures of Pebble Sheen White Diamonds and Aqua Blue and have also seen some in person. I've seen both of each that I love and dislike. I am nervous Aqua Blue will look too gray and White Diamonds will look too washed out. I'm wanting a classic aquamarine refreshing pool. I'm used to traditional white plaster pools. Some Aqua Blues look amazing, some too gray. Some WD look amazing, some almost like clear water with no color! Please share your pictures and experiences. Thanks a bunch!

Hey there Maxine :) Welcome to TFP

A lot of posters have contributed pics of their colors.... have you seen this?

Good luck picking.

Maddie :flower:

Reactions: MaxinePool
Hey there Maxine :) Welcome to TFP

A lot of posters have contributed pics of their colors.... have you seen this?

Good luck picking.

Maddie :flower:
Hi Maddie, thanks a bunch! I had seen that thread before but didn't realize until I just went back that it's six pages! So I saw lots of other pictures now. Thanks for the reference! Really appreciate it.

Reactions: YippeeSkippy
Remember that they will all look different at different times of the day and with different weather and surroundings. Cloudy ☁️ vs sunny ☀️. Windy 🌬 vs still. Trees 🌳 vs the house color 🏠 . So some that you liked when you visited you might not like at other times and vise versa. There are times I don’t like the color of my water but most of the time I do. But if you are wanting a classic pool color then white is probably your best bet. Also, look at the finish on the steps. They will look completely different than the deep end. Make sure you like what the pebble looks like up close.

Hello pool owners and swimmers! I've spent way too many hours looking at pictures of Pebble Sheen White Diamonds and Aqua Blue and have also seen some in person. I've seen both of each that I love and dislike. I am nervous Aqua Blue will look too gray and White Diamonds will look too washed out. I'm wanting a classic aquamarine refreshing pool. I'm used to traditional white plaster pools. Some Aqua Blues look amazing, some too gray. Some WD look amazing, some almost like clear water with no color! Please share your pictures and experiences. Thanks a bunch!
Blue surf by far

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.