Pebble Sheen vs. Pebble Brilliance/ water color

Polchief49

Feb 25, 2019
Texas
Hi!
We are midway in putting in our inground pool and I’m starting to have second thoughts on the color I chose for the bottom of the pool.
It is going to be only 61/2 feet deep at the deepest part and it will have a sun shelf. The bottom of the pool is going to be blue granite pebble sheen. My concern is after reading more that I will be seeing a lot of gray because my pool isn’t very deep. Thoughts? Should I change the color before it’s too late?
Also, has anyone used the pebble brilliance before and if so how do you like it?? Is it rough?
Thank you!!

Hello Chief and welcome! :wave: I see no one has chimed-in with thoughts on your color choices. Is it too late for replies? If not, please post back and let us know. Members check the forum daily, and I suspect yours just started to slip to the baqck fo the line. This will help get it back to the front for now. Thanks for using the forum, and have a nice day.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.