Pebble Sheen Help!

giajenx

May 7, 2021
Texas
Has anyone ever done French Gray Pebble Sheen with the blue luminous beads? Or Jade? I'm wondering if you can add shimmering sea AND luminous. Also, it seems that as far as pebble sheen being "rough," the majority of people say it isn't too bad. I am in the Austin area and would love it if anyone around here would let me come see their pool! Thank you.

Has anyone ever done French Gray Pebble Sheen with the blue luminous beads? Or Jade? I'm wondering if you can add shimmering sea AND luminous. Also, it seems that as far as pebble sheen being "rough," the majority of people say it isn't too bad. I am in the Austin area and would love it if anyone around here would let me come see their pool! Thank you.
I was wondering the same about French grey with blue luminous. Did you ever find an example of this? And what color pebble sheen did you settle on?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.