Pavers and tracks issue...

nf83

Sep 2, 2019
Harvest AL
Hello there! I’m new to this site and new to DIY’ing for this above ground pool project. We bought a Cornelius steel wall 18x48 round pool. Got the ground leveled and a decent layer of sand. But then we have run into a bit of an issue. I had the pavers fairly flush with the ground. There are metal plates where the supports will go and the tracks adjoining them. The steel wall is rolled into the track. However, in doing so the plates moved a bit and some of the pavers seem ‘off’ now and the tracks aren’t all touching the ground. When we were rolling out the wall (which I must say was a real ordeal) everything basically shifted over. The pool isn’t even perfectly round either. I know we have gently tap out the tracks here and there to make it rounded out. But my concern are the tracks for starters. Should I wedge pavers under the tracks that aren’t touching the ground? I’m not really sure what to do at this point. We even had to place some boards (see one of the pictures) to ensure that the track ‘meets’ with the wall. We really can’t take the wall back and down start over because we lack the manpower now and my husband is partially disabled due to shoulder surgery back in May. Any thoughts or ideas would be really appreciated. Like I said, it was all level grounding until we put that wall up and because of the shift, it’s like it’s off it’s leveled spot by just enough to cause these gaps (I think that’s what’s causing it at least).
Thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    624 KB · Views: 34
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 34
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.