Paramount PCC 2000 cleaner

Mar 21, 2017
Anthem/AZ
I hope I am in the correct area with my question - newbie here.
My Paramount PCC 2000 in floor cleaning system does not have the optional debris canister, so where does the debris go? To the skimmer - then to the filter pump basket? Or should I be checking somewhere else? Thanks!

thanks for you quick response kadavis. i went outside and looked everywhere (I have a small AZ lot) and still cannot find any debris collection method.
I left a similar question on a Paramount blog; but have not heard back.
I did find this statement at: PCC2000 System - FAQ - Paramount Pool & Spa Systems
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM REMOVE DEBRIS FROM THE POOL?
Strategically placed nozzles sweep up the dirt and debris and keep it in suspension so it is removed through the skimmer and drain as the water is turned over by the filtration system.
I will let you know if I hear back from Paramount. thanks again!

thanks for you quick response kadavis. i went outside and looked everywhere (I have a small AZ lot) and still cannot find any debris collection method.
I left a similar question on a Paramount blog; but have not heard back.
I did find this statement at: PCC2000 System - FAQ - Paramount Pool & Spa Systems
HOW DOES THE SYSTEM REMOVE DEBRIS FROM THE POOL?
Strategically placed nozzles sweep up the dirt and debris and keep it in suspension so it is removed through the skimmer and drain as the water is turned over by the filtration system.
I will let you know if I hear back from Paramount. thanks again!

I have a paramount in floor cleaning system that does not have a debris canister. I am not sure why my system did not get one but it works great without it, so for me it would have been a unnecessary additional item to clean out.

Thanks for responding and confirming Rich. I suspect our Paramount systems are similar, functioning fine without a leaf canister. Most literature I found called the canisters optional. I still kept wondering where my debris went and figured it most go through the skimmer and regular filtering process. So far so good.
Thanks again to you and Kadavis for responding. Have a good evening. Cheers!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.