Owner Builder North Texas

Nursenini said:
Is your Radiant Fusion a Gemstone product?

I think Finest Finish (who makes the Radiant Fusion which uses "Pebble Radiance") and Gemstone are related companies. If you look at the very bottom of FF's homepage, it lists Gemstone as an affiliate. And on the Gemstone website, they reference the Pebble Radiance at the bottom of their homepage.

Finest Finish Blends Finishes
Gemstone Pools

I am so glad I found this post, I can't tell you how much you just helped me get my mind around what I want. I LOVE your pool! We are looking at doing a small rectangle 11.5 x 30 with a raised back wall. I wanted to bump the wall back 18 inches for a span of about 9 feet and keep the height of the wall the same, this just gave me the visual of that, which looks great! Would you be able to tell me what stone you used on the back wall and for the cap? Thanks so much for posting this thread! Any changes you would make?

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.