Outdoor Speaker System

Also @Orion7319 how do you like that Bluetooth transmitter. It seems like exactly what I need to listen to the TV when I am in the hot tub. Bring my bluetooth speaker out with my and then I dont need to blast the whole yard when I am watching TV from there.
I haven’t received it yet. I’m just going by the Amazon reviews and that it’s only around $20.00. I’ll let you know when I get it.

I'll add my 2 cents on the Polk atriums! I got a pair of the Atrium 6 and they are insanely loud and crystal clear. Had patriotic music pumping through them last night while the neighborhood set off their fireworks and pretty sure everyone could hear them with the fireworks 😁 got a 100x2 watt amp and a Polk audio dts play-fi receiver to go with the rest of my house system. Was between the polls and the klipsh ones that are comparable and ended up with Polk's and am super happy. They are huge though, was not expecting them to be that big.

Mounted on the end of our pavilion under the overhang a bit pointed towards the pool.
I actually had to point them to the ground as the sound was easily traveling to my neighbors house.. The sound is still easily traveling but it gets louder as you get under them :)

• Haha
Reactions: IronMan13
I haven’t received it yet. I’m just going by the Amazon reviews and that it’s only around $20.00. I’ll let you know when I get it.
I just got this one. Connects easy, sound quality is good and distance is excellent. At 150' I was still connected.

I just got this one. Connects easy, sound quality is good and distance is excellent. At 150' I was still connected.
It looks like that is a receiver and not a transmitter. Sounds like it works great as a receiver. Most don’t connect well at all at that distance.

That is the exact one I got, 150 feet still connected and sound never fluctuated at that distance... I could not believe it :)

Reactions: Bosley
I considered installing speakers, but in reality, our JBL portable BT speaker sounds amazing in the context of outside audio and plays far louder than I would ever turn it up in our neighborhood. Plus it has the added benefit of attending picnics, cookouts and another other outdoor gathering we may attend.

Reactions: Orion7319
Also @Orion7319 how do you like that Bluetooth transmitter. It seems like exactly what I need to listen to the TV when I am in the hot tub. Bring my bluetooth speaker out with my and then I dont need to blast the whole yard when I am watching TV from there.
I received it today and it works for my needs but it wouldn’t for yours. I just want a Bluetooth connection from my TV to my amp to play music. I want to use the TVs speakers for TV. For playing music this thing seems to work great. It was a bit of a chore to get it to connect, but I got it to connect eventually. I also had to set the TV out to PCM other wise it just made popping noises. The problem with it is that it has a horrible delay between video and audio. It’s really distracting. The sound doesn’t match the video at all. I even have a delay adjustment function in the tv and couldn’t get it to sync.

• Sad
Reactions: Katodude
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.