Outdoor Kitchen build in Houston

jeffnsheila

Bronze Supporter
Mar 11, 2016
Friendswood Texas
Good afternoon, thought I would post a few pics of the kitchen that is starting to come together. Still have a few things to do but I should be grillin in the not too distant future. Anyone happen to have the 30" bull grill and refrigerator? Seems to be well built .

Attachments

• Pool-8.jpg
    Pool-8.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 524
  • Pool-9.jpg
    Pool-9.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 532
Hi. I have a 30" Bull NG grill. I really like it. I'm on my 2nd season with it. I only have a grill outside. It is an excellent grill for the money. Also, their customer service is very good. I had an igniter go bad last year and I called them and they helped to troubleshoot and make sure I was replacing the correct part. This year (before the 1 yr warranty was up) I went online and filed a claim. They sent the new one out no problem (no cost of course). My only "complaint" is that it cooks very hot at the back of the grill. I would like a more even heat distribution but each grill has its nuisances that one needs to learn. It works well when I have someone who wants things well done. I know I can have things cook a bit faster in the rear of the grill. I love the drip tray...it holds a ton of grease so less cleaning and the lights inside are a great option that I never had on standalone grills. Overall, for the money, I have no regrets and expect to have it for many years to come.

Your set up looks great.

very nice setup, I looked into those grills but I decided to go the charcoal route so I will be ordering a custom built charcoal grill when the time comes, I got my patio done at the same time as pool aswell, but undecided if I want to start on the outside kitchen just yet, ill will be finishing my tv setup up, getting a tv cabinet built on the wall just to be able to hide it from the elements just in case. let us know how that refrigerator works out

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.