Our second build in East Texas

Glad they fixed it and your BP is back in range. :lol: They are really moving!!! :cool:

unnamed (6).jpg

unnamed (51).jpg

It's dark outside now but below is the view from the breakfast area in the house. I think its going to be nice once landscaping is done.

unnamed (7).jpg

unnamed (9).jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks, and yes I have been pretty impressed at the speed the have been going scheduled to start decking Wednesday. Hopefully the rain will pass us up this week.

It will be a nice spot to have coffee on a cold morning and still see the pool! Warm mornings I'll be at or in the pool! :mrgreen:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thanks for the comments. It was amazing how fast everything went. It was a little over four weeks start to finish. That includes losing 3 or 4 days for bad weather.
The plaster is pebble tec sandy beach. We love the water color and it is getting better day by day. Now if I can just get my yard back I will be happy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.