Opening went great - good for several days and overnight water suddenly dropped

aarsic

Aug 30, 2015
Berryville/Virginia
Filter pressure is perfect, running perfectly and was at good same level last night and I got up this morning and the water level was at the bottom of the skimmer line and skimmers were empty as water was pouring into them from the bottom of the skimmer line. Help!

looks like your spider gasket needs replaced.. there should not be water coming out of the waste when in filter mode... is there more water coming out of the end of the hose also?

You might be able to get one today at leaslies, you will need to take your model number of the filter and multiport.. if you post that data we can also search for it online..

Remember to always spin your valve 1 way all the time, I tell everyone run it like a clock and always turn right... :)

yep, your spider gasket is toast.. see if you can move it from filter to recirculate and maybe it will stop.. I am sure you are but also make sure you are turning the pump off anytime your moving the lever.. :)

Reactions: aarsic

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.