Online Site Plan

zuke76

May 29, 2021
MD
Building a AGP and I started applying for permits. My county need a Plot (site) Plan for the permit. The Site Plan needs to include the list below. Has anyone used one of the online site plan designers? I was looking at mysiteplan.com or 24hplans.com. I was going to do it myself but my high school drafting days are long behind me.

Plot plan requires-
  1. The Plot Plan or Survey that clearly and accurately shows the entire property.
  2. The Plot Plan or Survey to be drawn to an engineered scale of 1”=20’.
  3. All property lines and property line dimensions.
  4. Any existing drainage and utility easements / Well and Septic locations / Driveway location.
  5. Building Restriction lines and Accessory structure setbacks of 6’ from all property lines.
  6. Any Environmental features on the property and the setbacks to those features.
  7. Existing and proposed grades need to be accurately shown to confirm no slopes are being created steeper than a 3 to 1.
  8. Limit of disturbance needs to include the entire area that is being graded or disturbed by the proposed improvements including retaining walls, hardscaping, patio area, full extent of the pool decking including dimensions and total square footage, full extent of the pool including dimensions and total square footage.
  9. Show the location of pool filter/utilities with setbacks, location of easements and setbacks from the easements.

Do you have your survey from when you purchased the home? Most municipalities want a survey level document. To get all of the easements and things, you generally need title work. When you buy a house, the mortgage company requires an ALTA survey. If you have that, you're 90% there, just sketch the pool, equipment, etc on it.

If not, you'll need to start with a survey and go from there.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.