OneTouch panel stuck on Alpine White.

Jun 22, 2009
I’ve tried every Jandy Watercolor on my OneTouch panel, but my pool only shows Alpine White. When I roll through the colors manually at the control box it works fine. However, when I take it out of Service Mode it always returns to Alpine White. The firmware in my AquaLink RS6 is MMM.

I don’t have the phone app or wireless. I only use the remote OneTouch controller wired to inside the house.
The pool lights only stay on Alpine White no matter which color I select on the OneTouch display.

I don’t have the phone app or wireless. I only use the remote OneTouch controller wired to inside the house.
The pool lights only stay on Alpine White no matter which color I select on the OneTouch display.

Do you have a wireless antenna connected to your aqualink? I think your issue might be a programming issue. You'd need to check where your lights are connected. Check page 44 on the below link.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.