NJ
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Pentair Intellichlor IC-60
I have an older Dolphin Nautilus that occasionally would run for a short period of time (30 min or so) then stop. If I unplugged it from the wall or unplugged the cable from the power supply (sometimes a few times) it would start running again. The other day I took it apart and did a full electrical test with multimeter of all power cords, power supply, motor, and all checked out fine. Today when I put it in, I get lights on power supply but robot won't move at all.
Additional notes- out of warranty as of 2018. This is an older one that doesn't have a reset button. I am hesitant to take it anywhere if I can fix it myself. Not sure if it's worth it if it's the motor. Lastly, I need the pool clean for a party tomorrow!!!

Disregard. Problem solved. I took the robot part again and noticed that I plugged the triangular plug into the motor the wrong way. It's running fine now.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.