Bronze Supporter
Nov 10, 2022
Texas
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
My pool contractor’s agreement says I get Stonescapes. When I selected a “mini” he told me that would be an upgrade. Only “regular” Stonescapes is not an upgrade. I am not willing to spend an extra $3,000. I do not want regular because it is way too rough. Is there a Quartzscape collection that would be price equivalent to StoneScapes regular? I realize different PB are always not on the same page when it comes to pricing, but any information would be helpful. My pool is 13,700 gallons. (30x13)

I do not have NPT plaster however, the plaster is the feature that you and your guests touch every time you use the pool.
If you want smooth finish, then research other plaster mfg. as well and determine if your PB can apply those. The PB or the plaster subcontractor should be the approved applicator of whichever plaster is chosen.

It the plaster you want pushes the value above your budget, then consider reducing costs elsewhere. You can delay putting in a deck or reduce its size. Possibly reduce the size of the pool. Pick less expensive lights, etc, Delay the purchase of a heater but have space allocated so that heater can be purchased next year.

I do not have NPT plaster however, the plaster is the feature that you and your guests touch every time you use the pool.
If you want smooth finish, then research other plaster mfg. as well and determine if your PB can apply those. The PB or the plaster subcontractor should be the approved applicator of whichever plaster is chosen.

It the plaster you want pushes the value above your budget, then consider reducing costs elsewhere. You can delay putting in a deck or reduce its size. Possibly reduce the size of the pool. Pick less expensive lights, etc, Delay the purchase of a heater but have space allocated so that heater can be purchased next year.
Thank you.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.