No power to my Pentair Mastertemp Heater 400- 460736

Never mind... found my issue. Inspired by your solution, I checked the board on the Easytouch panel, and found that the black heater plug had come loose (how does that happen??) and was half-way engaged on the 2 pins. Clicked it back in place and I'm back up and running. Thanks!

Hey Chris... I have similar issue. When you say you learned that the Mastertemp was disconnected from the Intellicenter-- did you have a wire loose inside the Intellicenter panel?

I've done some of the same debug in the Mastertemp box-- I'm getting 120v to the box and the fuse checks out OK. The heater panel just doesn't turn on when I turn on Spa mode. Even in service mode from my Easytouch panel, it won't work. I haven't opened up my Easytouch control panel. Here's a pic of my Mastertemp box.
I’m sorry I just opened the app, been busy for Thanksgiving! No there was nothing wrong with the wiring or unit. It all was about the intellicenter dropping the Mastertouch. I called the help,lime and they helped me get it reconfigured!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.