Night pools

Cheapo light from Walmart.

full

Reactions: Wobblerlorri
Ain't nothing like these gorgeous pools but... I did get two of the lights for $19.99 on Amazon. Same yet better than the single non LED one I bought 10 years ago for $70. Plus they light the outside of the pool too. I really don't like this tiny rental house yard's bamboo that won't stop growing jungle but at least we got the pool in. Next house will be a floating home with a river for a pool.

Oh yeah, that's me. 2019-07-16 21.29.45.jpg

Reactions: gonfishin

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Ain't nothing like these gorgeous pools but... I did get two of the lights for $19.99 on Amazon. Same yet better than the single non LED one I bought 10 years ago for $70. Plus they light the outside of the pool too. I really don't like this tiny rental house yard's bamboo that won't stop growing jungle but at least we got the pool in. Next house will be a floating home with a river for a pool.

Oh yeah, that's me. View attachment 113493

Oh look how pretty it is..... **scrolls down more** GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH !!! I thought it was haunted for a second there

• Haha
Reactions: frogabog
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.