MeeMeePool

Bronze Supporter
Jun 16, 2017
Ohio
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Liquid Chlorine
Hello all! We are in the Capital District of New York and want a pool. We were originally going to move for a house with a pool but didn't see anything we liked better then the house we live in now so decided to build. We are in the very earlier stages, meeting with first PB tomorrow to develop plans. I came across this website while doing my own research. I'm learning so much and excited to learn a lot more from you all in our upcoming journey. Thanks!!

OH How Exciting!! Glad you found us, MeeMee!! Welcome to TFP!

What sort of ideas do you have for your pool? Play pool versus swimming/diving pool? Gunnite, vinyl, fiberglass?? Size, depth? Got kids??

We are gonna *have* to follow along with this entire process with you, and need pics too. We love new pool builds!

Maddie :flower:

Hi, thanks for the welcome! Unfortunately, we have limited space for a pool which was why the first thought was to move, but we're planning to fit the biggest we can back there. It'll be a vinyl rectangle and I'm hoping for at least 8', but I guess they'll depend on the size we can get. Two kids, with big differences in age (19yo and 3yo) hoping to get the older to hang out alittle more during the summer with a pool ? I'll get pictures of the area soon so you all can see the limited space I'm talking about. Thanks again!