Newbie here- Hope everyone is doing fine. Thank you in advance for your help.

Springhillcindy

Jul 31, 2019
Sorrento,Fl
I have a fiberglass pool and I am experiencing the chalking as others here have. Plus, all the Thunderstorms, like the one we are having right now, adaily downpours, typical in Central Florida, make it difficult to keep up with the pool! Looking forward to gaining the chemistry knowledge to keep this pool trouble free!!4F85D8FB-3C39-429E-BCBA-4E7087990BAA.jpeg

Where can I find the answers to my newbie questions, such as- Best Test kit and recommended test equipment for 2019? Best place to purchase these items?Any tips in using the kit and equipment. I didn’t see a newbie section or maybe I am not looking in the right location. I don’t want to take up time/space of those that are long time forum members.

Springhillcindy
TFP recommends the TF-100 test kit. Link is below. Recommend that you consider adding a Speedstir (2nd link)

If you become a TFP supporter, you can get a discount at TfTestKits.
Become a TFP Supporter
You can find everything you need to properly maintain a pool in the Pool School link below.
r.

Where can I find the answers to my newbie questions, such as- Best Test kit and recommended test equipment for 2019? Best place to purchase these items?Any tips in using the kit and equipment. I didn’t see a newbie section or maybe I am not looking in the right location. I don’t want to take up time/space of those that are long time forum members.
Hi SH Cindy!

This forum is for you. We are happy when people can find what they want by themselves, but PLEASE never feel out of place asking ANY question. TFP is aimed at educating those who are searching for reliable pool information.

The oldsters stick around because it's fun to help people. And the really fun area is when folks who were once complete pool novices start answering questions!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.