New vinyl pool build in southwest Louisiana

Love it!! I can't wait for ours to go in! Love the deck jets too! I just messaged my builder today to fin our additional cost of those. He is supposedly the best in the Lake Charles area, so hopefully we won't have any issues. What types of plants did you plant around it? I've been researching what to plant around ours because I really don't want the normal palms and such. Ours is in full sun until about 4-5pm depending on the time of year.

- - - Updated - - -

I have knock out rose bushes, different colored lilies, elephant ears, a butterfly bush, loropetalum, miniature gardenias, and hybiscus. Most of my stuff does freeze down in the winter then comes back in the spring. I'm in Kinder, so I'm close to you, you could plant all of these same things and be fine. We don't have a fence around our pool so I wanted a natural border with the plants.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.